- Concession Act
- Spatial Development Act
- Civil Aviation Act
- Labour Code
- Ordinance on the charges for using the airports for public use and for air navigation services in the Republic of Bulgaria
- Guideline no. ca-11 of august 8, 2018 on the implementation of the concessions act
- Sofia Airport Concession – Legal Due Diligence – Summary
- Guideline no. ca-12 of december 14, 2018 on the implementation of the concessions act
- Act Amending and Supplementing the Concessions Act
- Act Amending and Supplementing the Concessions Act - promulgated in SG 25 of 26.03.2019
On 22 July 2018, a new Regulation on civil aviation was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJ L 212, 22.8.2018, p. 1–122)
Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4 July 2018 on common rules in the field of civil aviation and establishing a European Union Aviation Safety Agency, and amending Regulations (EC) No 2111/2005, (EC) No 1008/2008, (EU) No 996/2010, (EU) No 376/2014 and Directives 2014/30/EU and 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, and repealing Regulations (EC) No 552/2004 and (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Council Regulation (EEC) No 3922/91 (Text with EEA relevance.)
The new Regulation repeals the previous Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Council Regulation (EEC).
Annex X of Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 contains a Correlation table between the two Regulations.
As regards the certification process of aerodrome operators and airports, the procedures of Commission Regulation (EU) No 139/2014 remain in force.
03 July 2020 10:30 (GMT+2)
29 March 2019 19:00 (GMT+2)
26 March 2019 10:30 (GMT+2)